FULL RESUME (December 2022)
Main missions in VISUAL DEVELOPMENT:
- DADA! animation (France): On screen background design and painting for the Mekka Nikki TV series trailer pilot.
- DISNEY+ (USA): Background design and AD for an unnanounced animated TV series development (2021)
- TITMOUSE: Vehicle & prop design for a NICK unnanounced TV show (2021)
- LEGENDARY (USA): Costume design for a scifi movie (2021)
- TITMOUSE (USA): Vehicle design on Chicago Party Aunt (Netflix animated TV show. 2020)
- MACROVERSE (USA): Keyframes and concept art on an Angry Birds new game for ROVIO (2020, under NDA)
- OFFLINER (UK): Artistic Direction, chara/BG/prop/vehicle designs on KID, a multi platform creator owned project (2019 > current)
- FOSTER PROD. (USA): Character design & concepts for an animated TV show pitch. (2020)
- TITMOUSE (USA): Background design, prop & vehicle design on Arlo the alligator boy (Netflix length feature & TV show. 2019)
- IN THE BOX (France): chara design, technical chara design, prop design on Esport Life (TV show pilot, 2019)
- BIG CRUNCH (Singapore): Background design & concept on Blue Sky Academy (TV show, 2019)
- AGBO (USA): Keyframes, chara-design, prop design & concept, mecha concept for a movie project. (2019)
- GO-N (France): Character design, prop design, background design on Tib & Tumtum (TV show, 2016)
- 17+ books as an artist (kids, teens, young adults).
- 20+ years experience in the field.
- 25+ years of experience as freelance artist (posters, book and magazine
- Multiple exhibitions in art galleries in France, US and UK.
- Creator of the Banncars (60+ tribute posters to movie/TV vehicles).
- Animation: Disney+, Titmouse, Legendary, FOX TV, Lucasfilm, AGBO, TF1,...
- Publishing: Image, Random House,
Lerner Publ., Dupuis, Glénat...
- Adaptative, fast worker, finds solutions, proactive for ideas, reliable, delivers on time
- Softwares : Photoshop, Flash, notions of SketchUp & Blender.
- character/background/mecha/prop design, concept art/design, promo illustrations
- Available for freelance.
+33 6 75 08 28 01
Lives in Annecy, France.